Click on a result in the overview to see more details.
In detail view, you will find more information about the emblem. For signs registered with the WIPO, the details page of the WIPO Global Brand Database will also be linked.
For nationally protected signs, the following details are displayed:
- Representation and verbal elements in the image
- Date on which it was last updated (status as of)
- Colours (if recorded)
- Vienna Classification
- Type and subcategory of sign
- Specific legal basis with a link (if available)
- Remarks (if provided; often the blazon of the coat of arms)
- Address of the competent authority
The export function allows you to export the search results as a PDF file. Please note that this database extract is not legally binding.
SMEs used the lockdown period to develop new ideas – an insight into an initiative of the IPI during the coronavirus crisis
08.06.2020 | Patents
More support for innovative SMEs and start-ups – assisted patent searches at a reduced fee until the end of 2020
Better international protection for Swiss geographical indications
The IPI is actively participating in the WIPO dialogue on intellectual property and artificial intelligence
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions