For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Detailed results view
Click on a result in the overview to see detailed information on the IP right.
In the detailed view, you will find:
- Information on the current status of the trade mark or trade mark application
- Claimed goods and services
- The address of the trade mark owner
In addition, where applicable:
- All official publications since the trade mark was registered (history)
- The address of the representative
- A larger representation of the trade mark (by clicking on the image)
The Export function allows you to export the search results as a PDF file. Please note that this extract from the database is not legally binding. To submit a request for a legally binding extract from the register, please contact us.
Not sure of the meaning of the terms used in the detailed results view? Take a look at this glossary.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"