Click on a result in the overview to see more details.
In detail view, you will find more information about the emblem. For signs registered with the WIPO, the details page of the WIPO Global Brand Database will also be linked.
For nationally protected signs, the following details are displayed:
- Representation and verbal elements in the image
- Date on which it was last updated (status as of)
- Colours (if recorded)
- Vienna Classification
- Type and subcategory of sign
- Specific legal basis with a link (if available)
- Remarks (if provided; often the blazon of the coat of arms)
- Address of the competent authority
The export function allows you to export the search results as a PDF file. Please note that this database extract is not legally binding.
01.01.2021 | Law and policy
The sic! journal in partnership with the Helbing Lichtenhahn Verlag from 2021
The ‘Swiss’ brand is adequately protected
A new record – more than one thousand inventions under the microscope eading
11.12.2020 | Law and policy
Indonesia removes local manufacturing requirement from its patent law
Swiss Innovation Forum 2020 to be held as an online festival
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally