For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
By using a filter, you can restrict your search, for example, to specific types of sign, to specific categories of sign, or to states.
Activate or reset filters
You can activate the filter or filters you wish to use before searching or use filters to refine your search results. In the second case, only the filter applicable to the search result will be displayed.
Active filters are indicated by an asterisk as well as appearing under the heading ‘Filters’.
You can remove the filters individually (directly beside the filter or under the heading ‘Filters’) or remove all at the same time by clicking on ‘Reset’.
Filter: Vienna Classification
Choose a Vienna Classification by entering a code (e.g. 03.07.01) or a term which describes the representation (e.g. eagle) to find all emblems with representations containing this feature.
Choose a state from the drop-down menu to find all the emblems that this state wishes to protect internationally via WIPO.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"