Opt to receive correspondence from the IPI electronically, ideally for all trade mark procedures – from the submission of your application to the renewal of your trade mark right. Find out how to register for this service in our step-by-step explanation below.
- For new trade mark applications via e-trademark
Please activate "electronic delivery" under the section "General".
- For existing IP rights and procedures
Please send a request by email to tm.admin @ekomm.ipi .ch including the following:
- Your express consent to electronic delivery
- Your electronic delivery address
Tell us the email address you used to register on the IncaMail or PrivaSphere delivery platform.
- A postal delivery address in Switzerland
Please give us a postal delivery address. Note that a foreign delivery address is not permitted.
- The IP rights and procedures concerned
Tell us the IP rights and all procedures, e.g. registration, register amendment or renewal, for which you would like to receive correspondence from the IPI electronically.
We will then send you all future correspondence from the trade mark department concerning the trade mark rights and procedures you requested in electronic format – quickly and without fuss.
- It is not yet possible to apply for the electronic delivery of correspondence for trade mark procedures, namely:
- Opposition proceedings with a five-digit opposition number
- Procedures concerning the registration of a trade mark with an application number smaller than 70000/2018
- The electronic delivery address (email address registered in the eGov subscriber directory) is always linked to a postal delivery address. It is therefore not possible to use the same electronic delivery address with multiple postal delivery addresses.
21.06.2021 | Patents
DNA data storage innovators Robert Grass and Wendelin Stark receive European Inventor Award 2021
European Inventor Award 2021: Swiss researcher in the final
New electronic IP rights administration system for patents and designs from Summer 2021
Swiss Innovation Forum 2020 to be held as an online festival