Second online workshop CIPCO/IPI ‘Legal framework of intellectual property for AI - technical and economic aspects’ on 13 September 2021
The IPI is very pleased to present the second online workshop of the Center for Intangible Property and Competition Law (CIPCO), in collaboration with the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI).
After a successful first edition on the topic: Legal framework of intellectual property for AI - status quo and perspectives on June 11, 2021, we are repeating the experience by proposing this time a workshop on the topic: Legal framework of intellectual property for AI - technical and economic aspects and will take place on 13.09.2021 at 3 PM (UTC +2).
Here is the important information about the workshop:
The event will be held online via Zoom.
Participate in the workshop:
To participate in the event, you can directly register on this website.
We are very pleased to introduce our speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Martin Bader (University of St. Gallen)
- Prof. Dr. Naomi Häfner (University of St. Gallen)
- Dr. Alessandro Curioni (IBM)
- Alica Daily (WIPO)
- Michael May (Siemens)
- Dr. Michael Schroeder (ERNI Group)
- Current state of the art: What is possible today? How is it done? Why is AI radically different from other technological developments?
- International trends in patenting with reference to AI
- Business models and the perspective of product development in the field of AI
- The changing role of intellectual property law due to AI from an economics perspective.
Our workshop on AI&IP analyzes these and further issues. High-profile speakers from industry, academia and legal practice will provide a profound overview of where we stand in the interplay of AI&IP.
We are looking forward to your participation!