For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Online autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts on 30 October 2020.
The Association of Intellectual Property Experts’ autumn conference is this year being offered as a one-day virtual event due to the current pandemic situation. For this reason, there will be no exhibition, although ip-search is still sponsoring the event.
Anyone interested in the legal aspects of IP, licensing, etc. is invited to register for the event.
You can find further information about the autumn conference at https://www.vpp-patent.de/seminar/vpp-herbstfachtagung-2020 (in German only).
16.05.2023 | Conference
26.07.2022 | Conference
IPO Annual Meeting from 18 to 20 September 2022 in Los Angeles, California
18.01.2022 | Conference
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.