For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
IPO Annual Meeting from 24 to 26 September in Washington DC
At the 47th Annual Meeting of the Intellectual Property Owners Association from 24 to 26 September 2019 in Washington DC, patent attorneys and IP experts from all over the world will be discussing strategies and trends in the field of intellectual property. ip-search will also be present at the event as an exhibitor. Why not pay us a visit? It would be a pleasure to see you there. You will find us at stand number 206.
You can find more information on the IPO Annual Meeting on their dedicated website.
16.05.2023 | Conference
26.07.2022 | Conference
IPO Annual Meeting from 18 to 20 September 2022 in Los Angeles, California
18.01.2022 | Conference
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.