For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
A patent analysis offers a glimpse into the digital future – specialist lecture at «Patente 2019» in Munich
With the theme ‘IP is future’, the 21st leading event for practical IP management «Patente 2019» will take place from 25-26 February 2019 in Munich. At the event, top-level IP experts will illustrate how to carry out effective, sustainable and cost-conscious IP work.
On the first day of the event, Dr. Jochen Spuck, Business Development Manager of ip-search, will give a lecture on what the patent landscape reveals about the digital technologies of tomorrow. How strongly do blockchain and deep learning feature? What trends can be identified? And how will digitalisation change today’s business models?
We would be delighted to see you in Munich. For further information, including on the potential of statistical patent and trend analyses, please contact us.
16.05.2023 | Conference
26.07.2022 | Conference
IPO Annual Meeting from 18 to 20 September 2022 in Los Angeles, California
18.01.2022 | Conference
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.